Sunday 11 April 2010




Today I have been to the gorgeous Cragside for a look around the beautiful house and gardens and as usual it was absolutely breath taking, it must have been really fantastic when it was an actual house with maids and gardeners. The boys were able to run wild whilst I did a litle cross stitch, following there I nipped into Highley gate garden centre but I still think its a little early for my bedding plants, but the colours of all the plants were simply stunning. well must press on jude x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jude
    Thanks for your message. My email address is: andrew.james10@virgin.net. Can you let me have yours? Do you have any favourite colours, likes, dislikes etc to help me with ideas. This will be my third swap and it is so exciting, particularly when a parcel drops onto your doormat!
    Regards
    Gill

    ReplyDelete