Tuesday 20 April 2010


HI, Nothing much to report just been trying to have a spring clean and get rid of some old bits and bobs and freshen up some wardrobe space ready to get some new spring clothes.
I came across my photos and above is the finish I made of my mothers days card for my mum, it was a pattern I brought over in the states at the end of last year. I was only wishing I was still there! I could have been stuck by the ash! that would have been nice, a few extra days in the warm.
I'm just trying to finish up my spring swap and get it in the post for Gill, unfortuantely I missed my post man today so have to wait 48hours before I can collect my goodies from the post ofice - I just hate it when that happens!!!
Well better get of to the school to collect Adam.

No comments:

Post a Comment